Thursday, February 17, 2011

response to miranda's blog post

 
                I really liked Miranda’s blog post (I know it was a few weeks ago but it really stood out to me). All of Miranda’s blog posts are really good, they have a brief summary and then she writes about an interesting idea or thought of hers. This particular blog post made me want to read the book, because of the way Miranda describes this book. In her blog post she proposes a very interesting question, is it better to be a victim, or a witness?” there were several comments about this question and most people said that its obviously worse to be the victim, but I believe in some cases it could be just as terrible to be a witness. I think that it’s especially when you are witnessing the pain of a loved one or someone who is very close to you. And living in such an abusive and violent environment is not healthy at all. And I’m certain that there is a pain that comes from being ignored.
                Miranda did an excellent job on this blog post; I can tell that she put thought and effort into it. This post was also successful in starting discussion, which is really good and shows that it was thought provoking. Great job Miranda, keep it up.
http://cottoncandymush.blogspot.com/2011/01/because-i-am-furniture-victim-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment